Sunday, January 20, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I finally got my blog to work again. I somehow clicked the "edit Html" tab, and everything was coming out in long streams of letters that made no sense, but Sara knew how to solve the problem, so I'm up and running!

We had a wonderful time on New Year's Day with those of you who were able to come. We missed Sara and Isaac, Matt and Kati and kids, and Spencer. I think the kids had fun at the sledding hill not too far from here.

Keri and Shane took the boys cross-country skiing before Mike's kids arrived, which I think was semi-successful. That's Keri with her skis, and maybe David, and Michael and Aaron. I, of course, was standing at the top of the hill, away from the action.

The climb back up the hill was the worst part!

Josh had a new snowboard that he was practicing on. He did really great.

The racers are getting ready for the big competition! Michael has Aaron on the sled with him.
On your mark, get set.......

Go....................


That's Michael and Aaron out in front!

We had a lot of fun, and enjoyed having everyone back at the house for Honey Baked ham and turkey, and lots of other stuff. A great way to start the New Year!

1 comment:

Sara said...

so much fun! maybe next year we'll be able to join you!