Sunday, September 9, 2007

Survey

I've been tagged by my daughter, Sara!

Jobs I've had:
Babysitting
Working for my Dad making Hot Shot Fishing Lures during the summers-for years!
In a medical lab filling and inspecting vials of serum
Cleaning apartments at Metler Manor
Measuring drapery material in a drapery factory
Typing and collating huge specifications for a engineering firm
Receptionist and telephone operator at a Cadillac dealership
Selling Avon
Selling Mary Kay
Selling wheat grinders and bread mixers
Selling diet drinks made from powder
Aide and substitute teacher at a preschool for developmentally delayed children

Places to go for a weekend get-away:
Salt Lake City

Movies I can watch over and over:
Sleepless in Seattle
You've Got Mail
Sabrina
IQ

Guilty pleasures:
Rocky Road ice cream
Burnt Almond Fudge ice cream
Popcorn
Sunflower Seeds (in the shell)
Lemonade from Furrins in Georgetown

Places I've lived:
Montrose, California from the time I was born until I got married
Provo
Salt Lake City--Granger
Madison, Wisconsin
Ephraim, Utah
North Ogden, Utah
Washington, DC

What were the first things you thought of when you saw your sweetie for the first time:
I went to his apartment to meet him, and I thought he was cute, but he didn't seem interested in me, so I thought maybe I'd scope out his roommates for other possibilities.

Places I've been for vacation:
My Mom and Dad would close the business for 2 weeks every summer and we would go on a family vacation--and it often would include fishing. We went to places like Lake Crowley in the High Sierra's, or, one of my favorites, Lake Tahoe. We also went to places like Yosemite, the Redwood forest, Crater Lake, and my absolute favorite--Catalina Island.
Disneyland
Star Valley, Wyoming
California Coast
Philadelphia
Cape May, New Jersey

Favorite foods:
Nuts
Tacos
Rocky Road ice cream
Salmon
Steak

If in a "jam" with your spouse, what tactics do you use to get
out of the doghouse?
"I'm sorry"

Websites I visit regularly (sometimes daily):
Weather.com
Sara & Isaac
Mike & Michelle
Matt & Kati

Best first-kiss landmarks:
First kiss when I was 16 was in a friend's kitchen
First kiss from Tom was in my apartment after we had dated several times,
and he kissed me on the forehead, and told me that was all I was going to get!
A tree by the parking lot of Metler Manor in Provo

Places I'd rather be right now:
On the beach, any beach, with Tom

Who sent this to me: Sara, my darling daughter

And I will tag Thomas and Daniel!

There you have it. Love to you all!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I love that dad kissed you on the forehead!!