Sunday, November 11, 2007

Five Things I'm Grateful For

1. We have a new member of the family---Daniel got a puppy today! He is so cute (the puppy!) ( Daniel, too!). He is 8 weeks old and he's a Boston Terrier, just like Dax.




2. I'm grateful to be able to do genealogy research. We had a fantastic stake fireside tonight about DNA use in genealogy, and afterwards, we got to swish some liquid in our mouth which would somehow register our DNA, and then it will be processed and added to their data bank.

3. I'm grateful for our Relief Society Presidency. They were released today, and they have done such a wonderful job--hours and hours of service, of loving, kind service.

4. I'm grateful for my sweet husband. I had several BIG projects this week that I wanted him to help me with, and we got them done! We cleaned out the weeds and dead plants in the three flower beds in the front yard. Then we cleaned out the garage, and if that wasn't enough, we cleaned out the storage room! Wow--what a week!

5. I'm grateful for the opportunity that I have to paint. I love it! There are just so many pictures I want to paint. I have 4 painting in various stages right now. It it a wonderful blessing to be able to do this, and I know that any ability I have is from the Lord, and I'm grateful because it makes me very happy.

2 comments:

Michelle - aka Belle said...

Thanks for playing my game. My husband doesn't think it's important for anyone to know what I'm thankful for. I am very grateful to know what others are grateful for. It makes me appreciate my life more, and not take things for granted.
Love you!
-Michelle

Sara said...

Adorable!!