Thursday, November 15, 2007

I'm Falling Behind!

Things I'm grateful for:

TUESDAY (and EVERY day!)

1. Michael
2. Keri
3. Matt
4. Spencer
5. Daniel
6. Cindi
7. Sara

Each one is more precious to me than I can express. I have always been amazed at how children raised in pretty much the same environment by the same parents could turn out to be completely different individuals! They each have different talents and abilities, but they have one thing in common---a Mom that loves them with all her heart.

WEDNESDAY:

1. I'm grateful for a husband who "thinks" a lot. That's something I need to do more of. I am always "doing!"

2. I'm grateful for sleep. Isn't it amazing how you can be so tired that you can hardly move, and yet in the morning you're ready to go again.

3. I'm very grateful for 5 girls and their leader, who for activity day, as a way to earn money for their sub-for-Santa project, cleaned out my garden. They dug up all the old plants, and then filled 6 or 7 bags. They also spread bark around one of the flower areas out front. It was wonderful!

4. I'm grateful for diamonds, rubies, and all the precious stones that Heavenly Father created to beautify the earth. I went to a kind of open house at a jewelry store, and I love sparkling things!

5. I'm grateful for hot water. Every time I get in the shower....

THURSDAY:

1. I'm grateful for refrigerators! And that we were able to get another one! Now we have an extra one in the laundry room. Tom said it was important for the 2 of us to have 2 ovens and 2 refrigerators! Why didn't we have these when we actually needed them?

2. I'm grateful for beautiful sunsets like the one we had tonight!

3. I'm grateful for the eyesight to see beautiful sunsets! What a blessing it is to live in a time and place that I was able to have cataract surgery on both eyes, and to be able to see so much better now.

4. I'm grateful for good friends.

5. I'm grateful for Sheri Dew. I think she must have been asked in the premortal life if she was willing to postpone having a family so she could spend her time helping thousands and thousands of women with her books and uplifting words and counsel. I have gained so much from reading her books.

No comments: